Friday, March 21, 2014

If Only Everyone Understood


If I were the president of a town which was struggling, a town that has the mercy to show hospitality to those who happened to be homeless, and those who struggles to have sufficient food to survive, a town where no souls show mercy to those who needs it, what will I do?


It is not fair, sir.
I call you sir, for I acknowledge your presence within me.
Not fair, for that is not what you should be eating from,
or out off.
A trash can?! 
NOR the ground, NOR the compost bin. 
It is not fair, sir.
For I have sufficient,
yet insufficient in my current possession that would have provided me the strength,
the ability:
To pull you through, or to pull you out.
It is not fair, sir,
for my only strength is of faith.
That is all that I have, all that I can give.
A prayer of mercy, words of blessing, silently.
Useless.
It is mad.
HE, is mad. 
Why should there be poor always?
Or, am I mistaken?
Am I the actual poor one? Are we?
Please then, just show me how to love you, oh man of owe, beyond my pride and prejudice. 
Only because you are living, that you deserve to live like the living.
And everyone should have the empathy to sympathize my words.


"Everyone Deserves Good Food." - Josh, 013803212014


No comments:

Post a Comment