Friday, March 14, 2014

La Cucaracha

By being a person who lives in Mexico City, I only think of myself in one way.
I am a cockroach, an animal that can eternally live. No one can abolish this race
from earth because it crust will prevent them to enter inside the body.
I am a cockroach because of the mass pollution surrounding me, every day toxic gases are inhaled and exposed to my lugs. I do not feel that anymore, I've been 21 years surrounded by trash, not only the real one, but the mental one.

I am a cockroach and are destined to stay on earth until it's apocalypse.
I want to be seen as everyone in the world, but the crust each time is becoming bigger and I am infecting the living with trash.

Then there is an idea of bringing light beneath the surface and be able to show my own soul. Make myself human again and abolish the dangers I can give to the world, so it can die in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment